Wednesday 28 August 2013

Winners and Favourites 'Buttons and Bows'

Good Morning Everyone!

Thank you to everyone who joined in with our "Buttons and Bows" challenge!  There were some gorgeous projects, we loved seeing them all!  

Our lucky winner this week is:

No. 17
**Doreen**


Congratulations!  Please contact Paula (paula@pollycraft.co.uk) to claim your prize.

And our favourites, in no particular order are:

Carla



Congratulations ladies!  Please feel free to grab the "favourites" badge from the sidebar for your blog.

Stay tuned for our next challenge coming very soon!

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. So happy to be a favourite especially as I love this fairy. I made top 3 at another challenge with it and just had an email from somebody who wants to buy it too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me as a favorite! I will proudly show the badge on my blog! Onto another challenge!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh thank you, I have e-mailed you.x

    ReplyDelete